Sunday, December 28, 2008

Miracles happen at Christmas...

I have always been quite skeptic about miracles and whether they happen or not. I suppose I have always believed in them but never said it out loud.

Anyways, this year I wished for snow for Christmas - after living in a warmer climate for some months, snow seemed like a good idea. I kept making jokes about ordering the weather I like and was sure that there would be no snow as it had not snowed much (rather at all) this winter.

So everyone can imagine how amazed I was when it started snowing only 2 hours after I landed in Sofia. Stopped the next day and I said to myself - it will melt by Christmas and it will not be white anymore.

And again - started snowing on Christmas day again! The most peacefully falling, white and beautiful snow!

Miracles do happen... We simply need to believe in them...

No comments: