Wednesday, December 16, 2009

No more promises this time!


Ok, I will not promise anything this time. I am probably the worst blogger ever because I never blog regularly but I always promise this is the last big break between the posts.

But now I finally have some time so here a few short notices:

  • I am on holiday. A proper, 3-week holiday, the first real one in a year. Feels weird and wrong. I know Dessi will do a great job without me but not being involved in anything is making me feel nervous. I hope it will be better in a few days.


  • People still clasp when a plane lands safely at Sofia airport. Wonder whether they shout loud and swear when the landing isn't smooth.


  • My pet bunny is fat and hairy. But I still love him. Here he is:


  • It is cold in Sofia. As in freakishly cold. I almost froze the moment I landed today.


  • We decorated the house. It looks really pretty now. My sister also tried to decorate me. Didnt work out so well. See yourself:


Now it is time to finally catch up with some sleep. A lot of friend-meeting tomorrow and maybe some shopping. I am on holiday after all... See you soon!

No comments: