Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Hunting season is over!


Flat hunting is exhausting. Flat hunting is also very boring and stressful. Flat hunting is something I would not want to do again for a very long time.

Thankfully, we finally found a flat in Gibraltar. The two weeks of constantly running around the whole place (Ok, I admit, it is a small place but nevertheless!), calling agencies, pretending you are not disgusted by the place you are being shown or crept out by the "lovely" view over the Hebrew cemetery in a designer living room are finally over.

Right when we were getting desperate (me especially since neither of my 2 future flatmates liked the flat I fell in love with because of a lovely 2 level, very princess & fairy-tale-like room which would have been mine), we found The place. It was the last apartment we had to see and none of us had any hope. But Bam! We are moving in in a month! Great locations, beautiful view over the marina, spacious rooms, what else can one ask for...

Now I can finally relax and sleep ;) Good night!

No comments: