Sunday, January 10, 2010

Back to "sunny" Spain

I am back to Spain / Gib where the sun is supposed to shine all the time. Why else would this area be called Costa del sol? But surprise: it has been raining almost non stop since I came back from my holidays. It is also very very cold (or at least it feels like that because of the permanent tornado-like wind). Not impressed with the weather at all.

Anyways, turns out nothing stopped functioning while I was gone. Isn't that a shame? You think you make a difference but the world goes on with or without you. You think you play a role but it is amazing how easily you get replaced... *Sigh*

But enough thinking - time to cuddle up under my duvet and watch some Pushing Daisies (thanks to Ina for that - miss you loads already) and get enough sleep to prepare for another busy week at work (incl. training of some noobs - will be fun!). See you soon!

No comments: