Tuesday, January 26, 2010

It's one of these days...

... when you realize you don't want exciting things to happen to you so often. Even after you have thought for a while that nothing exciting happens to you. I do like my boring life, mind you. Exciting is not always good!

... when finally someone dedicates something to you (secretly but you still know it is you!) and it is only to tell you that you are a bitch. Well, I'm sorry I'm such a bitch.

... when you actually manage to have a whole (proper!) conversation about the weather in Spanish and then notice that the neighbour you have been talking to you is currently smoking a spliff. In the hallway of your apartment building. Has that helped him understand me?

... when someone you care a lot about says: I wish I were an animal on your farm on Facebook, then I would see more of you. I'm really sorry for that, mum!

No comments: